Pioneer System Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from stakeholders and protects it as the basis of our business activities and one of the most important management issues. thinking about.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and thoroughly disseminate it to all employees and comply with it.
1, basic policy
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and norms. In addition, we will establish internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as our regulations), implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- We will establish a management system for the protection of personal information, make our rules known to officers and employees, and strive to comply with them.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. In addition, we will not disclose or provide the personal information provided by the customer to a third party except with the consent of the customer or with a justifiable reason.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
2, purpose of use of personal information
When we receive personal information from customers, we will specify the purpose of use of personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify you to that effect and use it after obtaining your consent. The purposes of using the personal information we hold are as follows.
- Personal information about you
- Business talks, meetings, etc. with customers
- Shipment of products, materials, etc.
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Providing various membership services
- Service development, questionnaire survey implementation, monitor implementation, etc.
- Fulfillment of contract
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Provision and contact of employment information, etc. to employment applicants (including internships)
- Recruitment business management at our company
3, proper acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4, provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When business is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of (1) above, if it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to respond to customer service provision, inquiries, etc., the customer's address , Name, telephone number, etc. may be provided to the affiliated company. In this case, the customer can request the Company to stop providing personal information to the affiliated companies.
5, Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
6, other matters
- 1. About access information
- This site may collect access log information in order to provide better services. Please note that. The acquisition of access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookies